Representing the 16 member stations, IPBS is the portal for project partners
and prospective partners to connect with all Indiana public broadcasters.
IPBS represents a remarkably powerful tool to reach the entire state and beyond.
- Engage Indiana's PBS television and
NPR radio stations as a statewide resource and partner to deliver project
- Arts & Culture
- Economic Development
- Public Service
- Programming for broadcast and non-broadcast
- Reach the entire state, or selected regions with your corporate message via IPBS. Underwriting contracts for statewide or multiple station buys are arranged through the IPBS office. Contact IPBS
- Connect with award winning video and audio production services in your region. Contact Barbara Duke Sams
IPBS members engage in an array of educational support projects throughout
the state. A sample selection is listed below.
- TeacherLine provides accredited in-service training for professional K-12
- Ready to Lead In Literacy delivers training, materials and support for
early childhood education providers.
- Parenting Counts delivers workshops, training and materials to support
sound parenting skills.
- GED On TV is broadcast via IPBS TV stations in partnership with GED
On TV, Muncie, Indiana.
- Award-winning virtual field trips are delivered to Indiana schools, libraries
- IPBS stations are THE SOURCE for high quality, audience engaging documentaries,
performance, news, information, how-to and children’s programs.